Here at Carrington Home Solutions our home improvements team talk to people about a range of issues. Some of the most common challenges we address are around only a handful of customers needs and desires.
Here are some of the customers home improvement needs that we serve.
1. Increase the living space we can use all year round
2. Add value to the property
3. Reduce the outside noise.
4. Protect the walls from condensation, damp and mould
5. Keep out the cold
6. Increase curb appeal
Double Glazed Porch
Out Door Living
Our composite decking is a real alternative to traditional wood decking.
Composite wood Decking is perfect for gardens, family play areas, relaying patios, pool and hot tub areas and holiday homes as composite decking is much more durable than timber.
It is waterproof, splinter free and slip resistant making it the obvious choice your home. Yet the key feature is maintenance free, you won't need to paint or stain our composite decking.
All of our home improvement designs are bespoke to you, in most instances we can create 3D drawings so you can see what the design will look like. Our Surveyors and designers are amongst the best and friendliest in the business and they are available to offer free advice and guidance for you. To ensure you get great value for money.
Elegant Looking Home Improvements
High quality finishes, modern aesthetics and a choice of contemporary and modern designs makes for great looking and practical home improvements. Our comprehensive range of home improvement offerings can be fabricated to meet any style you desire. Choose from a classic collection of colours and finishes, including a luxury choice of bespoke shades which include anthracite, grey and chartwell green.
Benefits of working with Carrington Home Solutions
Carrington Home Solutions have been offering home improvement projects locally for many years, we have developed a wide range of home improvement offerings and many of these can be seen at our customer show rooms in Ascot Drive, Derby.
- Specialist, friendly surveyors to offer advice and guidance.
- Dedicated Project management team assigned to every project
- Reputation for delivering quality home improvements
- Most sourced products are UK Manufactured, eco friendly and lower carbon emissions
- Many products are designed with high levels of energy efficacy and low noise disturbance in mind.